I am currently working at Tesla as a Virtual Advisor in Canada.
I'm also learning how to code on my free time.
Ultimately, I want to contribute to humanity's mission to live on Mars.
Not currently seeking employment.
blog - notepd - twitter
my active instagram services
What sets me apart: I help business owners build an audience of customers and loyal fans who keep coming back. See my products and services here
- Empowering -- supporting those around me to succeed.
- Genuine -- building an authentic audience by embracing the spirit of giving first, posting content that resonates, and consultative selling via social media.
- Initiator -- identifying new ways to do things and implementing them asap.
- CAD Wizard -- rapid prototyping & iterating for safe and cost-effective solutions.
- Dumpling Nation: Created plant-based dumplings inspired by flavours from around the world - along with sauce pairings. Produced 12,100 handmade vegan dumplings within 7 months with a team of two. Built an Instagram following of 1,390 followers, 45 repeat customers ordering between 2-5 times, reached an average basket size of $98.61. Partnered with two local retailers. Served 289 customers via social media and email. Included follow-ups, asking for testimonials, handling questions, personal requests, replying to comments, introductions to referrals and content creation.
- Triple Your Tribe - Freelance Instagram Marketing Consultant: Worked with hundreds of business owners since 2015 in the fitness space and other industries. I've grown over 240,000 followers for my client accounts and I've helped create over $250,000 dollars in direct results from my organic strategies & methods. Researched in-depth opportunities to maximize their local and online awareness through Instagram hashtag reports and full account audits. I've hosted group challenges with over 600 participants, curated a private group of members for over 2 years. Monitored and proactively supported my customers to keep them up to date with Instagram's trends and updates.
2021: Co-Founded Dumpling Nation. Stopped production in August due to heavy labour. Started working at Tesla in Virtual Sales in October.
2016+: Founded Triple Your Tribe to help entrepreneurs market their businesses via Instagram. Presented workshops at 5 live events (NYC, Montreal, UK, Cyprus). Resident guest-expert in numerous Facebook groups in the fitness business and entrepreneurial space. Offered services like: Full Account Audits, Hashtag researches, 1-1 coaching, content planning.
2013 - 2014: Design Engineer-In-Training in R&D at Seed Hawk. Updated and adapted innovative designs to large, multi-million dollar farming equipment for future product lines using CAD modeling & drawings while coordinating with the entire team through all processes. For outsourcing & in-house.
2008 - 2012: B. Eng Mechanical at McGill University in Montreal. Worked part-time at Apple as a back of house specialist for 11 months. Here's also where me and 3 undergraduates built a selective laser sintering table, as part of 3D Printer. We successfully designed and built it ahead of schedule, with a budget of $3,000.
2011: B. Eng Mechanical semester abroad at National University of Singapore.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Purple belt under Ron Pattyn from West Island Jiu Jitsu in Montreal.
- I wrote 4 short western fiction books under my pen name 'Ray Gallagher' on Amazon link
- Some of my favorite books are: Delivering Happiness, Relentless, The Little Prince, Goodbye Things, Mindset Matters Most, Profit First, The Elon Musk Blog Series from waitbutwhy.
Inspired by: this website